Call: (727) 733-0494
- Government and Administrative Law
- Residential Foreclosure
Background & Experience
Patrick was born and raised in South Florida. He attended Florida State University in Tallahassee where he graduated from the Honors Program with a Bachelor’s degree in political science and religion. While an undergrad at Florida State, Patrick worked in the External Affairs Office in the Executive Office of the Governor, where he developed an interest in Florida public policy and legislative affairs.
Patrick received his Master’s degree in Applied American Politics and Policy from the Florida State University College of Social Sciences and Public Policy. While in his Master’s program, Patrick worked for one of the top government consulting firms in Tallahassee where he worked hand-in-hand with Florida Legislators crafting Florida law and policy.
Patrick is a graduate of the Florida State University College of Law. While in law school, Patrick worked as a law clerk at the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation and was a Certified Legal Intern to the Honorable Ricky Polston of the Florida Supreme Court.
Patrick’s professional background includes municipal and local government work for numerous cities and towns throughout Pinellas County. Patrick has experience in administrative law as well as residential foreclosure disputes. Patrick lives in Clearwater with his wife Rachel and their dog Tater.
- American Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division
- Florida Bar
- Young Lawyers Division – Mentor
- City, County, and Local Government Section
- Florida Municipal Attorneys Association
- Clearwater Bar Association
- Florida, 2016
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, 2017
- Florida State University, B.S., magna cum laude, Honors Program,
- Political Science and Religion
- Florida State University, M.S.,
- Applied American Politics and Policy
- Florida State University, J.D.
- Distinguished Florida Law Student – Florida Supreme Court