|Call: (727) 733-0494||Email:|
- Local government law and related litigation
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
Background & Experience
Thomas J. Trask joined the firm in 1988 and became partner in 1993 and managing partner in 2004. Tom has achieved an AV® PreeminentTM Peer Review RatedSM attorney by Martindale-Hubbell®—the highest professional and ethical rating awarded. Tom is also Board Certified in city, county and local government law. He is currently the City Attorney for the cities of Dunedin, Oldsmar, Madeira Beach and Belleair Bluffs. He also serves as the Code Enforcement Board attorney for the cities of Safety Harbor and Tarpon Springs. Tom is currently a Special Magistrate for the Town of Belleair and the Town of Redington Shores. He is the former Special Master for Code Enforcement for the Town of Indian Shores.
Tom is the past president and has been a board member for the past 26 years of Youth and Family Alternatives, Inc., a charitable organization benefiting troubled and underprivileged youth in Florida. Tom is also a Paul Harris Fellow and past president of the Tarpon Springs Rotary Club. He is a member of the Florida Bar, Georgia Bar, Clearwater Bar and Florida Municipal Attorneys Association.
- Florida Bar
- Local Government Law Section
- Georgia Bar
- Clearwater Bar Association
- Florida Municipal Attorneys Association
- Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University, J.D., 1987
- University of South Florida, B.A., History, 1984